What is a Therapy Collective?
Its a group of like-minded practitioners that work together to help each other grow in our knowledge & skills, create a supportive environment to work & grow a practice and creates a referral network you can trust!
Each practitioner is licensed or working towards licensure and operates their individual privates practices. Each member of the Collective has been purposefully invited and joined because they have a “whole person” approach in treating a client and values the concepts of the Collective.
Common Issues Therapist Face in Private Practice
- Do you often feel isolated at work?
- Do you feel overwhelmed with the idea of networking to build your practice?
- Do you find understanding website and SEO development, time consuming and costly?
- Do you have limited opportunities for peer consultation?
- Do you have difficulty responding to potential clients in a timely manner?
- Do find it costly and time consuming to invest in creating a warm atmosphere for your clients?
Most clinicians have difficulty managing the business aspects of being in Private Practice and maintaining a connection with peers that facilitates support and growth.
Integrative Therapy of Nashville collective provides support in the these areas so you can focus on the clients you serve while building a thriving practice.
Meeting your Connection Needs
- We meet bi-weekly on Wednesdays to provide peer consultation, learning opportunities with other service providers in the community and connection within the Collective.
- We provide a sense of belonging by surrounding you with like-minded individuals that also have the desire to connect and support one another.
- We reduce the emotional toll this profession can have on you by providing you with a supportive environment.
- By the Collective taking care of difficult business tasks like ordering supplies, maintaining the office building, bills, calls, marketing, etc, you gain the peace of mind knowing you are taken care of.
- We provide opportunities for connection and relationship through gatherings in and outside the office like holiday events, celebrating special life events with each other and just creating community!
- We have an open-door policy that allows you to ask for help when you need it. This can be professionally or personally. We are about creating a safe space, pouring in to one another and seeing each of you grow!
Meeting Your Business Needs
- We provide a welcoming and comforting ambience for the clients you serve.
- You will have an internal referral network with a wide-variety of specialties.
- Your profile and services will be listed and highlighted on a high- quality website with built in SEO.
- We provide a Call Routing system to streamline potential clients, making it easy to schedule new clients.
- Safety features including security system and keypad entry.
- Plenty of parking directly behind building.
- Refreshments are provided to meet the needs of you and your clients such as coffee, tea and water.
- We a have spacious group room available to those that join at no additional cost.
We are proud to be able to offer rates that are very competitive with local office rates and to be offering something unique Nashville hasn’t seen yet!
Our daily office rate is $250 per day of the week/per month. (Leasing 1 day =$250/mo) We are currently leasing 3-6 days per week. Furnished options available (additional fee applies).
The Collective Administrative Fee is a monthly flat rate of $100. We want everyone to maintain their autonomy in their practice, so we do not attempt to hire Independent Contractors and take a portion of every session you have with a client (typically 30-60%). You deserve your hard earned money! However, it takes time and money to provide the services we offer!! The Collective Administrative Fee helps cover some of those expenses.
This fee goes towards all the work that goes to provide the services listed above PLUS bringing trainings to the group, networking opportunities & community outreach to grow the collective and bring clients to us as a group, social media efforts, group events, admin work for the group, etc.
For more information or to schedule a time to see the space, please complete the form below.